People keep asking us how we are doing and our typical response is "really well...she is great...we didn't expect to have this much fun" because, even though we do have to get up at night and change a million diapers and pump and feed and bottle feed every feeding session, it's not that bad! I know all babies are different, and Magnolia is our first, but it seems like she is adjusting well to the outside world and we are adjusting well to her. We have lots of visitors and offers to help and dinners provided and are so incredibly grateful for all of the support!!!!
Now, some pics:












2 comments:
Mary,
Magnolia looks beautiful!!! It was good the see the pictures and to know how you guys are doing. I wish I could hold her....wish you both beautiful and more memorable days to come.
Charanya
Everyone looks beautiful! Magnolia is a cute as a button, and Mary - wow, up and around, looking awesome! Keep it up!
Post a Comment