Aug 28, 2011

August 28

We finally went to church as a family this morning...and it was great. Magnolia sat in my lap the whole time and even slept a little. It was fun to share her with our friends and feel like a part of the community again. I don't know if she will do that every week, but I am so thankful for the gift she gave us today!
We did take one pic as a family...but it was tragic. We'll have to work on it.....


3 comments:

Rebekka Seale said...

These are adorable! It was such a joy to have her there. I can't believe how good she was!

Manley told me he overheard this older man come up to you after the service and say, "Seeing your baby really blessed me this morning...she just has such a sweet spirit." How precious!

Mary said...

Yeah, this gentleman was so nice and just said the look on magnolia's face when we were walking up for communion was so sweet and it really blessed him....then he told me stories about when his daughter was a baby....it was cute.

Unknown said...

Loved seeing you three today.