Magnolia's friend Rome (exactly three months older) came to visit with her mom and dad (our friends Ginna and Mike) from Virginia the weekend BEFORE Christmas. We had a great time trying to see some sights in the midst of slightly uncoordinated naptimes and the heat breaking....yikes. (don't worry, it's fixed now....but we did have a campfire moment sitting on the floor eating pizza around a space heater!) I totally took heat for granted before that weekend.
Here are the girls three months ago:

and here they are now. Their difference in age (b/c they really aren't too different in size) is apparent in these photos...poor magnolia could only sit and marvel at Rome's "on the go" stage!




The girls had their first trip to Loveless Cafe....unfortunately, they didn't get any biscuits! (Actually, I just realized it was their second trip to Loveless b/c the last time Ginna and Mike were here we were both pregnant...and so I guess they have had the biscuits=)


We also went to Opryland hotel to see the lights. Here is our attempt at a family photo. How nice.

No comments:
Post a Comment