Thanks Teri! Well, I thought I would stick her in a 12-18month dress until she was one...not realizing she would be so LONG that she'll be in 18 month clothing before too long..ha! oh well, I'll just stuff her in it if I have to! (I'm only doing this til one year)
3 comments:
How much longer do you think that dress is going to last?? :) This is such a cute cute cute idea. She is such a beautiful little girl!
Thanks Teri! Well, I thought I would stick her in a 12-18month dress until she was one...not realizing she would be so LONG that she'll be in 18 month clothing before too long..ha! oh well, I'll just stuff her in it if I have to! (I'm only doing this til one year)
She is so cute! How did you get her to sit up at 2 months?! :) My Davis was born on the 20th of June. They are close!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Let me know how the bracelet turns out!
Jenna
Post a Comment