Feb 13, 2012

February 12


Magnolia had a fun weekend...we all did. It started Saturday morning with breakfast and her friend Owen. The babes chowed on mum-mums and puffs while we chowed down on coffee and conversation=)

Then, Sunday, we had brunch with some of our favorite people....one of whom was Rebekka and she, once again, supplied us with incredible pictures to document it.



(I love this picture...if you look really close, you can see luke has a Puff in his mouth...it's the only way we can trick her into kissing us! We call 'em "puffs kisses")

Saturday breakfast and Sunday brunch are two traditions I can easily get used to!

1 comment:

Teri said...

what are mum mums and puffs?? And no...I can not see a 'Puff' in his mouth...but that is hilarious!!! Cute pics Mary. I'm sorry coming to visit didn't work out but it is not off the burner yet..I still want to!!!